When a well reaches the end of its productive life, we offer reliable plugging, abandonment and remediation services. Full turnkey service includes administrative regulatory work, plugging and abandoning the wellbore per Local and State regulations, reclamation of the surface location to its original inhabitable form and the disposal or recycling of all surface equipment in an environmentally responsible way.
Our management team brings 30 years of experience in plugging and abandonment having managed $50million+ annual P&A budgets for one of the largest oil producers in the country. We bring a breadth of knowledge and experience and work directly with our customers to provide real time troubleshooting and support on all of our projects.
● Newer vintage, certified rig fleet with masts from 96’ to 104’, hook load capabilities up to 275k lbs
● 165-600 hp cement pumps
● Re-circulators with 265 CUF tier drop and GD APO compressors
● Wireline trucks designed exclusively for P&A with trained wireline technicians
● Multiple make 2.5 – 3.5 power swivels available
● Multiple make, new pipe-handlers with reach capabilities to 20′+, pipe-grippers available
● All units have 200 bbl displacement tanks with 2x 10 bbl compartments
● Various other tanks with gas busters available
● Basebeam for compact location footprint available
● Dirt and load moving equipment available
● BOPs, accumulators available (in select markets)
● Trucking – water and load hauling available (in select markets)
● Well trained, reliable crews, and solid, accountable field leadership
Maxwell is a one stop shop for all P&A Operations – Each project is completed on a Turnkey basis. From submitting initial documents to final P/A Filing. If there is any MOC, change in scope, or procedure, this information is communicated to our customers & state agencies directly from Maxwell. This eliminates down time during operations. Our management team works directly with our customers to provide real time trouble shooting support on all our existing AND future projects. Maxwell sends daily reports for each of our current operations via e-mail for all State Agencies. BLM are submitted at no cost to our customers.